Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to Mom Alchemy!

What is Mom Alchemy? It is the process that happens to every parent with a child. You change in ways you could never predict. All of a sudden, issues you never thought about become important. From education to green living, from play dates to family time--you magically balance it all. (Or at least you try to make it balance!) Sometimes you feel overwhelmed, successful, stressed, happy, grateful. . .and, like magic, the list goes on and on.

Alchemy is the magical process by which one substance is changed into another, more precious, substance. I often feel like this is the process I am going through as I rear my child. I am changing, becoming something more--and the changes are not always easy or painless. Do you feel this way also? If so, join me as we explore the wonderful, strange, magical world that is Mom Alchemy!


No comments:

Post a Comment